If you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
Panorama is a platform for social change dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Our goal is to maximize social impact by partnering with visionary leaders, social entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations, and the private sector to codevelop solutions with audacious thinking, radical collaboration, and bold action. Panorama’s value proposition is helping partners to operate in smarter, more impactful, and more efficient ways.
The Panorama Group is a community of organizations that includes:
- Panorama Global, a social impact nonprofit that empowers changemakers through radical collaboration,
- Panorama Strategy, a social purpose consultancy that accelerates progress for clients through audacious thinking, and
- Panorama Action, which mobilizes voices and resources through bold action.
The Learning and Engagement Lead is responsible for assessing company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to train, develop, and enhance the skills and performance of Panorama employees.
This position will be responsible for building and driving a strategy reporting on the Voice of the Employee (VoE) that identifies opportunities to enhance the employee experience, then owns resulting strategies that further enable Panorama’s culture and talent growth. This position will enhance and facilitate the myriad of ways employees develop and grow their careers and skills. In this role you will have the autonomy to pilot new ideas and be accountable for creating and implementing measurable employee engagement initiatives. You will deliver scalable solutions and mechanisms to improve the employment experience at Panorama.
This full time, exempt position reports to the VP, People and Culture and is available on a fully remote basis within the United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the development and continuous management of comprehensive learning and development plans, ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Conducts assessments and analyzes to define performance, skill, and knowledge gaps to develop programs aimed at driving individual and organizational capabilities
- Collaborates with the People & Culture Team and other stakeholders to enhance employee engagement programs through annual and pulse surveys, townhalls, and other means
- Designs and implements an HR engagement strategy that cultivates a positive, open and innovative culture
- Develops competency-based learning pathways
- Leads Manager roundtables and Lunch and Learns
- Facilitates Employee Resource Group structure and collaborates with DEI consultant on embedding our culture compact principles and goals into ongoing L&E work
- Plans, organizes, and facilitates ongoing employee learning and HR engagement calendar
- Ensures employees have knowledge of learning and engagement events and resources, closely collaborating with Internal Communications Manager
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed learning to evaluate and measure results and modifies programs as needed
- Sets KPIs and goals, and tracks measurable deliverables to understand the effectiveness of our educational efforts as we grow
- Supports our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion goals and incorporates those goals into trainings, facilitation, learning and engagement roadmaps, and overall strategy
- Ensures the development, integration, and adoption of inclusive approaches to all learning and engagement programs
- Explores, cultivates, manages, and expands vendor relationships, as needed
- Leverages internal and external data to provide deep analysis and insight
- Earns trust with key stakeholders by diving deep into business challenges and partnering on solutions
- Coordinates with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure content brand consistency, alignment, and efficiency across L&E communications
- Adapts material to a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
Typical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications, Education, or relevant field
- Minimum of five years of experience designing and implementing employee learning and engagement initiatives/programs
- Strong experience with content development, specifically leveraging Learning Management Systems (LMS) and authoring/curriculum development and management tools, learning experience platforms (LXP), and content authoring tools
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development courses for new and shifting needs
- Experience with leading and monitoring employee engagement surveys, tools, and trends
- Very comfortable facilitating cross-functional and cross-level discussions
- Ability to synthesize data, learnings, and recommendations to provide executive summaries as needed
- Outstanding communication, listening, facilitation, and presentation skills–you are comfortable in a room or presenting content digitally
- Ability to quickly and efficiently synthesize and deliver information in digestible ways
- A strong understanding of adult learning principles, with a demonstrated track record of success in developing, delivering, measuring, and improving L&D programs
- A flexible, adaptable professional in the face of ambiguity - you’re not afraid to take an intelligent risk or change direction
- Strong understanding and interest in engaging in the intersection of DEI work with managerial leadership training in fostering team environments that are diverse, inclusive and psychologically safe
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Are self-motivated and can work independently to meet deadlines and produce quality results without frequent supervision
- Like to problem solve and can maintain flexibility to adapt during change
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with ease
- Equally comfortable leading quick wins as well as long-term planning
- Experience designing competency-based learning frameworks by job family
- Demonstrated ability to design curricula with a continuous-learning approach
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Compensation & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $85,000 alongside a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 90-100% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee only medical coverage depending on individual plan selection and 15% employer-paid contribution toward dependent coverage premiums
- 99% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only dental and vision coverage (family members can be added at employee cost),
- Flexible spending account options for health, dependent care, and transit
- 100% employer-paid monthly premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with non-elective 3% employer contribution
- Employer subsidized wellness membership with ClassPass
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program which includes employee + dependent access to counseling services of up to 6 sessions per issue
- Up to $500/year per employee in matching contributions to eligible 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-sponsored supplemental paid family medical leave benefit of up to 16 weeks after 90 days of consecutive employment
- Flexibility to work from home anywhere in the U.S. (we provide the technology)
- Commitment to professional development and growth
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and optional cover letter through our Careers Page portal.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship or immigration status, national origin, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, political ideology, the presence of any physical, mental, or sensory disability, age, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Panorama complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People & Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Panorama participates in the federal E-Verify system. All candidates should review the E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters for more information.
Final offer will be contingent on the completion of a successful background check.